Goals and Objectives for 2015
- Due to change of designated person in the City of Calgary for ICSC Masjid project, we are anticipating approval of Development Permit between 3rd and 4th Quarter of 2015.
- Construction Permit will be given in 8-10 weeks after Development Permit (4th Qtr. 2015)
- Impact of the environmental study declared quite a big area of our project as an environmental wet land. We are working with our architect and consultant to explore avenues to address this issue.
- Based on current input and review of plot plan, the project facility will be relocated towards 104 Street SE, while considering all modular construction options to keep the project in multi-phase.
- A community Meeting will be called in the First Quarter of 2015 to keep community updated on major developments and achievements in the last few months.
- Completion of Site Conceptual drawings-package for the full build-out.
- Description of storm-water catchment concept including design assumptions.
- Fire Fighting Pond capacity determination and preparation of specifications.
- On-site Sanitary System proposal submission including design assumptions
- Identification and proposal for the source of potable water.
- An estimated fund of $1.5 ~ 2.0 million is required to start the project by December 2015.
- Ground Breaking for the ICSC project will Insha-Allah will be held as building permit is received from the City of Calgary in Qtr. 4, 2015
ICSC Project 3D concept YouTube:
Major Milestones Achieved 2014
- Biophysical Impact Assessment & Wetland Impact Assessment (Nov & Dec 2014)
- Environmental & Geo Technical Study – Contract awarded to consultant
- Biophysical Impact Assessment (BIA) – Contract awarded to consultant
- Transportation Impact Assessment (TIA) – Contract awarded to consultant